Newest VCDS® for K-Line and CAN with a plus of software only here: KPower and KDataScope.
Original Ross-Tech® HEX-V2® diagnostic tool for USB, inclusive english and german full-versions of the diagnostic software VCDS for download. The HEX-V2 is the successor of the proven HEX+USB+CAN. Supports all VAG-vehicles (Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW).
Plus manual in english or german as PDF.
Because of the built-in license key, always the newest version of VCDS can be used, use software updates immediately without waiting on registration issues. As our customer, you will be automatically notified of new software versions.
With our system you can...
- read control unit information,
- read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTC, fault codes),
- check control unit selftest (readiness),
- login into control unit(i.e. to activate cruise control),
- change control unit coding,
- log data (measuring blocks),
- view measuring graphs from logged data,
- realtime measuring graphs,
- Decoding of all DTCs to error describing texts,
- viewall measuring blocks,
- enable basic settings mode,
- control unit adaption,
- support 7-digit PINs,
- full automatic "VAS-6017" K1 / K2 function, that means full support of AUDI >= 2001 models with additional K-line (K2). No further expensive K1/K2 switch necessary!
- Generic OBD2 over ISO9141-2 and ISO14230.
- Power measurement via KPower. If you want to know horsepower and torque of your engine, just use the KPower dyno application.
- MOST bus diagnostics.
- Service interval reset assistent.
- Battery coding assistent.
- KDataScope logfile analyzer.
You find help and work examples for VCDS in the Dieselschrauber Community or the Ross-Tech Wiki.
Full automatic K1/K2 switch. Electric protection of K and L lines against fixed voltages which can occur after faulty radio installation. These can destroy conventional adapter hardware. An optical indication reports such failure.
Additionally, our tool has the following advantages:
All these features are provided by the integrated microcontroller, whose firmware is developed in tight cooperation with VCDS. Because of this, our adapter provides the best possible functionality and cooperation with VCDS, that is possible.
- high quality OBD2 plug,
- fast access to ECUs,
- USB connection cable replaceable by customer,
- reliable connections also with problematic ECUs,
- dongle functionality, license for 3 VINs, 10 VINs (some professional functions limited to that number of different cars, detailed description, VIN = Vehicle Identification Number) or unlimited professional variant in transportation case. Select the variant at the lower left.
System requirements: PC >= Pentium 500, Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 oder 10), universal serial bus (USB).
We are official VCDS distributor of Ross-Tech! VCDS® and Ross-Tech® are registered trademarks of Ross-Tech, LLC , USA, used with permission.